General terms and conditions (e-shop)
1. These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") govern the relationship between the seller and the natural and legal persons as purchasers (the "Buyer") for the sale of goods offered on the website "www.zaloznabreva.sk".
Seller is alternatively any of the following subjects:
- Ing. Zdeněk Dudáš - BREVA, Kpt.Nálepku 5, 080 01 Prešov, IČO:410 328 96
Registered in the Trade Register of the District Office Košice, Trade Register Number: 802-13759.
- Monika Putnocká - DAVID, 08642 Osikov 90, IČO:402 946 09
Registered in the Trade Register of District office Bardejov, Trade Register Number: 701-8838.
- Marta Fabišiková - Mr.Coin, Kpt.Nálepku 5, 080 01 Prešov, IČO:401 884 51
Registered in the Trade Register of District office Bardejov, Trade Register Number: 805-13660.
- Mgr. Gabriela Bodnárová - Zlaté časy, Kpt.Nálepku 5, 080 01 Prešov, IČO:461 158 38
Registered in the Trade Register of District office Bardejov, Trade Register Number: 820-70196.
- Ľubomír Žolčák - ŽOLÍK, Kpt.Nálepku 5, 080 01 Prešov, IČO:376 437 03
Registered in the Trade Register of the District Office Košice - okolie, Trade Register Number: 806-3126.
further in these GTC to as "Seller".
The above entities are jointly present the goods sold on the website "www.zaloznabreva.sk". Accurate determination of the specification and the seller is always carried out in an electronic message delivered to the purchaser under the name of "acknowledgment of receipt of order" under Article 5 paragraph 2 of the GTC. The entity shall sell the goods ordered by him and the buyer may exercise all of its rights under these Terms & Conditions and generally binding pieces of legislation of the Slovak Republic.
2. The Seller shall publish the list of goods offered by the buyer on the website referred to in paragraph 1 of this article and allows the buyer to order goods through applications on the Internet (hereafter e-shop). These terms and conditions are linked to the purchase of goods offered there through e-shop. Sending orders through e-commerce buyer indicates that the general business conditions in full, to comprehend their contents and any conditions and agrees with them. Terms are an integral part of the purchase contract.
1. List of products on the website "www.zaloznabreva.sk/e-shop", operated by the seller, is a catalog of the goods supplied, which is updated on a daily basis (the "Product") and the seller does not guarantee the availability of all the goods at the time the orders via the e-shop buyers. Product availability will be confirmed by the buyer in the form of e-mail notifications, delivery to the buyer after executing the order via the e-shop vendor in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2 GTC..
Way of concluding the purchase agreement,
1. Goods listed in the Catalogue a buyer orders the following procedure. Once inserted into the cart will choose the branch where it wants to deliver the goods. Then takes login using your email address. After successfully logging confirms the order.
2. Provided that with respect to Article 2 of these GTC, the goods ordered by the buyer available in stock, after you place an order via the e-shop will be the buyer sent a notification email with the subject "acceptance of the order processing ", which shall acknowledge receipt of orders in the order classification system and orders processing.
3. Provided that with respect to Article 2 of these GTC will be product available ordered by the buyer from the seller, after placing an order via the e-shop will be the buyer sent a notification email with the subject line "Notification of non-availability of the goods." Delivery of this email is fulfilled the obligation of the seller under the Act. no. 102/2014 Z.z. Consumer Protection in the sale of goods or services under a contract concluded at a distance contract or an off-premises vendor, as amended. In this case, does not arise between the seller and the buyer have any relationship.
4. Provided that with respect to Article 2 of these GTC, the goods ordered by the buyer available from the seller, after placing an order via the e-shop, the procedure under Article 5 of these GTC.
Terms of payment
1. The seller reserves the right to modify the prices of the goods, displayed on the website. The validity of Article 5, paragraph 3 is not affected.
2. When ordering goods via the e-shop seller will pay the purchase price for purchased goods is carried out in cash upon personal collection in the operation of the seller.
3. The buyer acquires title to the goods until full payment of the full purchase price for the goods.
Delivery terms and costs of supply
1. The seller delivers the goods ordered only through its operations. The goods are not delivered to the purchaser by mail or courier. The buyer has when placing your order via the e-shop vendor choice, the operation of which wants to collect the goods.
2. Provided that the conditions in Article 3, paragraph 4 of these GTC point the buyer received electronic message "acknowledgment of receipt of the order." In this report, the buyer will be informed of the fact of availability of goods and the delivery of goods ordered for him the selected operation. In the present emails the buyer will be informed of entities selling in accordance with Article 1 of these GTC and the place of application to their legal rights. Acknowledgment of receipt of goods sellers to operate simultaneously a purchase agreement between the seller and the buyer, of which the Seller is obliged to deliver the goods at the agreed price at the agreed time and manner stated in these GTC and the buyer assume the obligation to the ordered goods in the sampling period and pay the price.
3. The seller is bound by the offer, including the price of goods after confirmation of availability of goods electronic message with the subject "acknowledgment of receipt of the order" until after the deadline for collection.
4. The buyer goods may be stored on the selected operation it picked up within 7 days of receipt of email messages in accordance with paragraph 2 of this Article (hereinafter referred to as the sampling period). Expiry of that period, the contract is awarded an order confirmation by the seller shall be deleted and the seller is entitled to withdraw from the uncollected goods traffic and offer for resale.
5. The cost of delivery for the operation borne by the seller.
Cancellation of orders, change orders
1. The buyer is entitled to cancel the order received by a seller or. personally in the operations he wished to deliver the goods, and without limitation to the moment of receipt of the goods ordered on the operation or the expiry of the sampling period.
2. Canceling an order repealing the sales contract between the buyer and the seller and the seller is entitled to withdraw from goods traffic and offer for resale.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. In accordance with the Act no. 102/2014 Z.z. Consumer Protection in the sale of goods or services under a contract concluded at a distance contract or an off-premises of seller as amended and for goods purchased through eshop, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 working days of receipt of goods, even without giving a reason.
2. Withdrawal from the contract the buyer must make a demonstrable way - in writing or by e-mail. Withdrawal from the contract shall include the identification of the purchaser, order number and date, the exact specification of the goods. The buyer is obliged to withdraw from the contract seller to hand over the goods along with all its accessories (documentation, instructions, packaging, etc.).
3. Consumer withdrawing from a contract, the contract from the beginning deleted. The seller is obliged to take back the goods to the consumer and at the latest within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract price paid for the goods to the consumer pays, including the costs incurred by the consumer in connection with the goods or services ordered. The costs of returning goods shall be borne by the consumer when the product fully complied with quality requirements and was defective.
4. In case of return of damaged goods, the seller to give the buyer the purchase price less the damage caused by the goods. Purchase price, respectively. the rest after the reduction of damages return the Purchaser in cash paid to the professional spot - operation of a seller chose when ordering goods via the e-shop.
1. Claims conditions are governed by the Complaints Procedure seller appearing on the website as well www.zaloznabreva.sk
Processing of personal data
1. The seller does not collect personal data of the buyer, except the electronic address that you specify the buyer via the e-shop of the seller, in order to identify the operation of the seller. The seller does not record, and not holding does not process any personal data of the buyer, such as name, surname and others.
1. The seller reserves the right to change these general business conditions. Obligation written notice changes in these general terms and conditions are met by placing the website e-commerce vendor.
2. Goods sold on the website "www.zaloznabreva.sk" within the meaning of the provisions of the Act. no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code under amended marked as used goods. Even with this in mind, the legal relations between the buyer and seller apply appropriate provisions of the Act. no. 102/2014 Z.z. consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services under the contract concluded at a distance contract or an off-premises vendor, as amended, Act. no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code under later legislation on the use of goods Act no. 22/2004 Z.z. electronic commerce and on the amendment of Act no. 128/2002 Z.z. on State Control of Internal Market in Consumer Protection Issues and on amendments to certain laws as amended by Act no. 284/2002 Z.z. as amended.
3. These terms and conditions shall take effect on the buyer concluding the contract under Article 5 of the GTC.
In Prešov on 21.5.2013